Carl Lovetere PA
Certified Residential Specialists Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Full time Realtor with RE/MAX Prestige in Wellington
- Member of the Regional MLS and the Realtor Association of the Palm Beaches
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Full time experience working with buyers and sellers and a Wellington resident since 1984
Professional Education and Designations:
- Associate Degree in Accounting
- Broker/Associate License
- CRS: Council Residential Specialists
- CDPE: Certified Distressed Property Expert
- Mortgage Broker License
- USA Triathlon
- Wellington Pool
- Ski Club of the Palm Beaches
Personal Service Areas:
- Wellington - Royal Palm Beach - Loxahatchee
- Greenacres - West Palm Beach - Lake Worth
Hobbies & Fitness include:
- Triathlons - Biking Swimming and Running
- Water Skiing
- Bike - 65 miles per week on road
- Swim 1 mile per week
- Run 5 miles per week
- Compete in 5 Triathlons per year
- Run in 2 -5k events per year
To see my current listings and video tours, please click here. When you are done, please use you browser's "Back" button to return here.
E-mail address: email@example.com
- Direct: 561-791-2169
Wellington was established in 1977, just west of the Florida Turnpike, 14 miles west of the ocean.
Wellington, the home of Palm Beach Polo and International Polo and Show Grounds hosts many events thru out the year but things really get going starting in November and slow down towards the end of April.
In 1996 Olympic Equestrian Team Trials were held in Wellington.
Wellington as it all, Excellent Parks and Recreation department including Village Park with indoor Gymnasiums which hosts all kinds of programs for children and adults along with a Great 4th of July.
Wellington has just completed a Terrific newly improved Aquatic Complex along with water slides, children's play ground ,amphitheater and Village Center in the middle of town along its existing tennis courts and community center.
Wellington also has lakes, golf courses, country clubs, it's own hospital, shopping and a new mall completed in 2001
Wellington has excellent schools including two High Schools, most of which were A rated in 2011.
Wellington has new home construction, or re sales of single family, town home , condo, or equestrian property with riding trails. The Aero Club community has it's own private run-way for homeowners.